new electrical question

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: new electrical question
From: Bill Saidel <saidel@crab.rutgers.edu>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 14:49:28 -0500
The more I drive the B I bought in May, the more I think the PO made a
jig-saw puzzle out of the electrical harness.

Is it normal with the light switch off that the high beam momentary signal
(towards the driver) will flash?

Bill

Dr. Bill Saidel
Assoc. Prof.                      Vocal phone   (609) 225-6336
Department of Biology             FAX  (609) 225-6312
Science Building                  email:  saidel@crab.rutgers.edu
315 Penn St.
Camden, NJ 08102 -1411
http://crab.rutgers.edu/~saidel/saidel.html

"Between the approximation of the idea and the precision
of reality, there is a small gap of the unimaginable."
Milan Kundera - "The Unbearable Lightness of Being"