Parts from 69 B

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Parts from 69 B
From: cgmoog@ibm.net
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 1998 21:40:42 -0500
I've been told to get my stuff out of my parents basement.  First a
little background.  I purchased my B in 1987.  Found that it had a
cracked head and purchased a 1969 parts car.  I wa able to get the parts
car started but never drove it.  Removed the head and carbs for my car
and stripped the rest (the body was shot).  I also purchased some parts
from someone who was parting out a early 70's B.  The parts are in
Staten Island, I'm in Orange Co. NY.  I can deliver nearby, you can
pick-up at my place or I can UPS (pay in advance and only if no one else
wants the parts).

>From the 1969

Radiator $20
Wire wheel rear axle $35 (complete brake to brake, spline hubs worn)
non-OD transmission $40
Front X member $15
Steering rack $15
Block (complete no head) $35

>From the early 70's B

Two HIF SUs with intake $75

Other miscellaneous parts from the 69 that I can't recall right now.

E-mail me privately if interested.
Thanks