Re: NAMGBR Insult

To: bkrueger@ici.net, drded@ix.netcom.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net,
Subject: Re: NAMGBR Insult
From: RaceF1@aol.com
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 1998 20:20:58 EST
 I read Ian Penders article about his TD and did not find anything that
offensive or
upsetting about it.To me Ian was simply stating a view.It doesn't mean we have
agree with it.But to threaten the organazation that published his views with
not
renewing your membership is even more childness.NAMGBR does not need your
$25 to stay afloat.As others have suggested a better course of action would be
submit an article of your own to NAMGBR about your TD and what you enjoy about
it.As far as Ian himself goes,well where to start.First he loves ALL MG's.He
does
more than most of us to keep them on the road.I purchased my current car,a 75
B roadster in Black Tulip from him.Originality is not and NEVER will be his
strong
suit,but he puts together some great cars that alot people really enjoy!He
even
sugar coated the TD article trying not to offend.The car has a working kitchen
sink
installed in its rear for use as a beer cooler and a little doll attatached to
its rear end
that moons people!!

           Bottom line-do not quit a GREAT organazation like the NAMGBR over
something like this.Instead get more involved yourself!

                        Safety Fast,
                          Brian Ichter
                          West Chester,Pa.