RE: Electrical Failure

To: Jim Campbell <ja_campbell@email.msn.com>
Subject: RE: Electrical Failure
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 09:56:39 -0800
Jim:
        Check the fuse box for corrosion between the riveted connections
on the back.  The problem is not the ignition switch!  If the car runs,
then the switched circuit is getting power through the ignition switch.
The next point is the fuse box.  The power is fed from the white leads
through riveted connections to the fuse that feeds the green leads.  The
green leads are the circuits that are not working.  I suggest replacing
the fuse box, as this problem reoccurs and there is no way of cleaning
the areas effectively.

kelvin.