Re: MG Midget update

To: Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: Re: MG Midget update
From: Ross MacPherson <arm@bc.sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 09:31:46 -0800 (PST)
At 11:04 AM 11/30/98 EST, you wrote:
<SNIP>

>things so I don't break them.  Took a look at the new hood that was in the
>boot when I got the car.  It looks REALLY NICE!  Didn't find any hardware,
>except a small bag of sheet metal screws that appear to be the ones for the
>header bar that replace the pop rivets that have to be drilled out.  I hope
>Moss can help with a required hood hardware list.  WD40'd every joint on the
>hood frame and it operates smoothly.

Alan,

I don't know if Moss has a hardware kit or not but when I was installing the
carpet kit in my TC I found our local Home Depot had a good selection of
bulk snaps and LTD hardware, enough selection to mount a TC hood anyway.  If
you have one close by it will be faster and probably cheaper to go that
route.  YMMV....

Ross   MacPherson
TC-3528 , `66 BGT, NEMGT - #11849
Surrey, BC, Canada