Re: Think you had a good day??aarrrggghhh

To: pokrefke@hubserv.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Think you had a good day??aarrrggghhh
From: Lafoxparts@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 1998 18:14:52 EST
In a message dated 98-12-02 17:51:25 EST, pokrefke@hubserv.com writes:

<<
 I was driving the MGB and took a shortcut across campus; a girl cut in front
 of me in a Midget.

 I stopped and listened to her talk of how her, her father, and her sister
 had restored it:  they even did shot the paint!  She talked of working on
 the engine and adjusting the carbs.

 Alas, someone had already spotted this jewel of a woman, as her hand bore
 the weight of an engagement ring (she pointed it out, I failed to notice. )

I'm about to throwup,please I thought this was about cars not wanabe romances.
Sorryand respectfully
DT
PS maybe you should try day time drama TV. [ soaps ]