Re: Hmmm....

To: Chris Chandler <spawn@net-link.net>
Subject: Re: Hmmm....
From: Kevin Brown <MGTRAutoXr@sprintmail.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 1998 19:41:04 -0600
Lightly grease the splines.  Any grease will do, but if you use silver
anti-sieze grease the small amount of grease that eventually  seeps through
the hub on to the spoke nipples will be less noticeable.  Do not pack any
grease in to the hubs (other than what you but on the bearings beneath the
grease cup.

Kevin Brown
Odessa, MO