Re: Hmmm....

To: "Chris Chandler" <spawn@net-link.net>, "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Hmmm....
From: williem@mindspring.com
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 1998 07:51:26 -0500
Anti sieze on the splines will keep them from becoming stuck later and will
not be as noticeable if some eventually weeps out onto some of the spokes
(silver).  You might want to go ahead and put silicone adhesive on your
nipples (spoke nipples that is) on the inside of the wheel hub.  Smear a
coating over the areas where the spoke nipples protrude and you will have
less chance of the grease coming out of the interior to the exterior.

Bill
'74 BGT
Raleigh, NC