Re: Midget Gt

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Midget Gt
From: Thecarguru@aol.com
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 23:12:17 EST
I heard a story once about a guy putting a 289 with nitrous into a spridget.
Story goes he got to about 120 and punched the nitrous.
Had to shut it down and pull the e-brake to keep it in a strait line.
As I said, it was just a story.Might be true?! People do weird things.
Saw an olds 455 toronado setup on a motorcycle back in Michigan at the
dragstrip.
I think I would rather drive the 289 Midget though.
At least it wouldnt fall on my leg at the starting line...;^)
Gary
75 Spitfridget