MGA 5-speed

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MGA 5-speed
From: Dave Houser <mgs4dave@warwick.net>
Date: Sat, 05 Dec 1998 13:16:28 -0400
Get out the checkbooks folks!!
Latest issue of MG Enthusiast that came yesterday has a story about a
5-speed box arrangement for our A's. Main component is the Ford Sierra
box of 84-87. Fellow made one up for his own car and was convinced to go
into business. 35 units later and he has distributerships now. Guy is an
auto engineer with lots of tech background. He knows what he's doing!
Comes as a kit depending on your own abilities. Next? He's working on
one for B's!
Will provide more from article later. Heading out to my Chapter's Xmas
dinner at Maneros just now.

Cheers,
Dave Houser