73 MGBGT for sale

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 73 MGBGT for sale
From: Mark Snowdon <racer45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 06 Dec 1998 18:55:12 -0800
Seen today on the side of the road, tan colored 73 MGB-GT. Nice looking
car, has new trim and lights, fresh paint, and not a bad looking
interior. Only flaw I saw was a small crack in the dash pad. Wasn't able
to, or bold enough to, open the hood or get inside the car, as there was
no one around to ask about it. Did call the number of the seller and his
price is reasonable. I have no interest in the car, but if you are
interested in getting the man's number, email me privately, and I will
pass it alone. The car is in Greensboro NC, has been down here its whole
life, so rust out is not a worry on it. Actually a nice little car, but
besides groceries, what were they thinking about when they designed the
back seat?

Mark Snowdon, Midget owner, starting to like the GT lines