another reason to visit England(was Old Speckled Hen)

To: danray@bluegrass.net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: another reason to visit England(was Old Speckled Hen)
From: H4aardvrk@aol.com
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 1998 19:54:35 EST
In a message dated 12/6/98 5:26:22 PM Mountain Standard Time,
danray@bluegrass.net writes:

<< Having spent 4 years of my young life stationed in Germany, I can tell
 you...there's beer and then there's American mass-produced beer.
 Dan
 73 B >>
     I spent 4 years in England..and can tell from experience(10 to 12 pints a
night) that the fresh english pub beer is the finest in the world..( I have
been around this earth twice now)..It dosen't matter why it tastes the way it
does, it is just good beer..well worth sampling if one is on tour of the
majestic Englande!
             Yours, H4