Re: OT MEAT was Re: (BEER) longish

To: eric@erickson.on.net
Subject: Re: OT MEAT was Re: (BEER) longish
From: "William M. Gilroy" <wmgilroy@lucent.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 1998 23:49:59 -0500
eric@erickson.on.net wrote:

> Dan wrote:
> >
> > I WILL insist that Beef is one thing that us Americans have the best in the
> > world of.
>
> Yeah... just like Californian wine :-)

Californian wines are good compared to NJ wines.  NJ is like the third or
fourth largest wine produce in the states.  I once went to a NJ wine
tasting
festive (stop laughing, and before it was trendy).  The reason I went was
there were many top notch restaurants sampling their wares.  Food was very
good, wine was like turpentine.  Get some wine, drink it down, shudder.
Sounds like a Peter, Paul and Mary song.  But I digress, The best stuff
there was some blueberry champagne.  I don't know who drinks the stuff
(NJ wines).

Bill Gilroy