Re: OT MEAT was Re: (BEER) longish

To: Carufel Family <carufel@funtv.com>
Subject: Re: OT MEAT was Re: (BEER) longish
From: john peloquin <peloquin@galaxy.ucr.edu>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 1998 08:53:56 -0800 (PST)
Dear Ben,

Sorry,  didn't mean to come down on you too hard, but as a member of the
California Ag. experiment station, I HAD to defend our produce against
slander  ;-)

BTW, Gallo has a new brand (turning leaf or something like that) which
does not bear the name Gallo anywhere on the bottle. It is actually quite
potable, though not my first choice by anymeans.

"Never ascribe to Malice that which can be explained by Ignorance."
John J. Peloquin, Assistant Research Entomologist
Entomology, University of California, Riverside, CA 92521