Tourism in UK

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Tourism in UK
From: kjf21@phy.cam.ac.uk (Kelvin Fagan)
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 1998 09:33:09 +0000
I am seriously considering setting up a Tour Of GB,
with an MG theme..
It would include visits to many of the traditional
tourists attractions of GB, and would include visits
to major Motor Museums, and natrally Abingdon.......
Perhaps to take place in June, so the big event
staged by the MGCC would also be included in the tour.

Siverstone 1998:
http://www.mgcars.org.uk/cambs.mgoc/silv98.html

I would expect to offer around 50 places.
Travel would be by Coach, staying in at the very least
4* accomodation.

At this time I have no idea of cost

I would like to gauge what level of interest there is
to my idea...

There may not be time to organise for 1999..
But certainly 2000..

Feedback Please!

Kelvin Fagan