Re: Tourism in UK

To: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Subject: Re: Tourism in UK
From: ninab@scoresheet.com (Nina Barton)
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 21:54:51 -0800
At  7:17 PM 12/10/98 +0000, Paul Hunt wrote:
>Ok - TOURIST BUS!!!?

I'm with you Paul!!  How about a nice convoy of B's, BGT V8's, and RV8's,
and we could all trade which one we wanted to drive from day to day.
However, your only problem would be having all us furriners having to learn
to drive on the wrong side of the road (for us that is!!).  Hey Kevin,
could you arrange a loan with Gaydon, we could drive some real history!

All in the best possible taste, of course!  :^)      Nina