RE: Way Off-Topic -- passive solar heating

To: "'Richard D Arnold'" <richard.arnold@juno.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: RE: Way Off-Topic -- passive solar heating
From: "Dan Dwelley" <ddwelley@UU.NET>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 1998 13:07:20 -0500
Rich,

I don't know how you will get an exact formula. The various shades of car
color, interior color, roof thickness, and window tinting, & interior
material will give you too broad of a result. Even if you measured multiple
cars at the same conditions with the different fore-mentioned details and
averaged them, the skew would be so far off that the formula wouldn't be
worth the effort.

My thoughts...if it's 90 degrees outside...the inside is going to be a lot
hotter!

Don't waste your time ...unless you're doing this for school.

Dan Dwelley
:o)