Re: Trip Helpers (more Australia)

To: "Albert F Jones" <fisher@hctc.net>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Trip Helpers (more Australia)
From: "Mike Gigante" <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 10:13:08 -0800
Put me down on the new list.

I have a car trailer, shed, tools, reasonable mechanical knowledge and
a bunch of old bits. I tow my racecar(s) all over the place.

Mike Gigante
ph: 014 434 827 (mobile) or (03) 9719 7401
Christmas Hills, Victoria

I'm on the NE outskirts of Melbourne on a farm. I could help people
out in that sector of Melbourne or the rural areas around there.

Mike