Size of fittings for air injectors on '70 BGT

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Size of fittings for air injectors on '70 BGT
From: john peloquin <peloquin@galaxy.ucr.edu>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 08:49:06 -0800 (PST)
Dear LBC experts,

The air injection tube on my '70B cracked and I have to remove it to get
it repaired (Since my car is now smog exempt, I wonder why I bother,
but....) At any rate, I have to plug the holes in my exhaust manifold with
something- some sort of brass plug fitting I suppose. Does anyone know
what the appropriate size brass plugs and thread for this application
might be? I'd really appreciate any help you all might provide.

Thanks.

"Never ascribe to Malice that which can be explained by Ignorance."
John J. Peloquin, Assistant Research Entomologist
Entomology, University of California, Riverside, CA 92521