Re: 72 MGB dies after 20-25 minutes

To: Jason Plute <plutej@tx3.com>
Subject: Re: 72 MGB dies after 20-25 minutes
From: Mike Razor <mrazor@kih.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 1998 20:30:07 -0500
My TD would run for about the same amount of time and then die as if I had
pulled off the battery cable, if yours is doing the same death act, I would
suggest checking the fuses.  With the TD the prongs that hold the fuse in were
getting hot enough to separate and break the connection but not far enough
apart to be visible.  I removed the fuses and cleaned the prongs and the fuses
and then squeezed the prongs tighter and was off at least until the next new
fault caused her to shut down.  Anyway, she is running like a top now.
THANKS!
MIKE R