Re: Size of fittings for air injectors on '70 BGT

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Size of fittings for air injectors on '70 BGT
From: Steve Shoyer <steve@shoyer.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 17:11:59 -0500
John:

On the later ('75-'80) engines, you can plug the holes with 7/16" SAE (fine
thread) bolts.  I got some Allen-head grub screws for the job from Flying
Circus (www.flyingcircuscars.com, fcecltd@aol.com or 919-596-4250 ) in NC,
but a regular bolt (3/4" long or so) should do it.  The grub screws look
nicer, but if you plan to replace the air injector it might not be worth it.

--Steve