MG World Submission Dates

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MG World Submission Dates
From: Graham McCann <gmccann@pcug.org.au>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 09:49:13 +1100
Philip,

If you can get your mind off beer for a moment, important and all that
topic may be, especially to an Australian, could you let me have submission
dates for 1999.  Could you also let me have approximate street dates in the
UK for each issue to help me schedule event notification?

I had a call from Julie Craig, about whose 14/28 I did a bit a few issues
ago.  Her husband Ron died in September; a fact I noted in a later column.
As soon as that edition hit the newsagents here she was deluged with calls.
 She was delighted with the response and is now going to repaint it in the
original factory colour, rather than a change she had in mind.  They were
not members of an MG Club but, after the reception she received is now
going to do so and will also make sure it is available for the National
Meeting at Easter next year.

I have also had an email from a young chap from the Sydney MG Club who has
designed and fitted fuel injection to his MGA.  He read your article about
the fuel injected MGB and wants me to assure the Poms that we are not
behind the door in applying new technology to older cars.  I will put
something into my next column, but can give you his email address if you
want to make something more of it.

regards,

Graham

Graham McCann  Rivett, ACT. Australia