RE: Horns

To: "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Horns
From: "Andrew Errington" <ame@synaptics.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 18:52:21 -0800
I had a bad horn switch too.  It is a stalk type, not the centre push on the
steering wheel.  There didn't seem to be a way to remove the end piece, and
when I took the cowling off the steering wheel to get to the switch assembly
I found some DPO had pulled the wires out of the centre of the switch.  I
also noticed the switch itself (which has direction and main beam controls)
had been rebuild using epoxy so I just had to buy a new one.  Bah!

Hope you can fix it, they're expensive otherwise.

Andy