[Fwd: Re: PHILADELPHIA MG CLUB'S ANNUAL FLEA MARKET]

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [Fwd: Re: PHILADELPHIA MG CLUB'S ANNUAL FLEA MARKET]
From: Rick Brown <mgrick@ptd.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 22:15:43 -0500

--------------201E5C874BCB

Dont know why Ross didnt send this to the list as well but its too
good a story not to post - Here goes:

--------------201E5C874BCB

Date: Wed, 9 Dec 1998 23:13:50 -0800 (PST)
To: Rick Brown <mgrick@ptd.net>
From: Ross MacPherson <arm@bc.sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: PHILADELPHIA MG CLUB'S ANNUAL FLEA MARKET

At 07:33 PM 12/9/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Well I hope it snows like crazy - I wanna see you driving your midget
>top down with snow all over the bonnet and boot just like last year!
>
>If you listers think Im kidding - Im NOT!

I believe you!  Many, many moons ago, when I was younger and tougher and
dumber, A friend and I were toodling about in my `76 with the top down in a
foot or so of snow.  While stopped at a traffic light my passenger engaged
in conversation with a couple guys in the back of a pickup that made us look
like pikers.  In less time than it took for the light to change the
conversation had degenerated into a snow ball fight that lasted for several
blocks.  Me as pilot / navigator and my friend as gunner.  Unfortunately,
our magazine (read snow covered boot deck) was MUCH smaller than that of the
enemy (read 8' pickup box with a foot of snow in it) and our speed,
manouverability, accuracy and pinache were no match for the dual gunners /
bombadiers of our antagonists.  By the time we got to my girlfriends place
we were both covered in snow, wet, freezing and grinning from ear to ear.....

Enjoy...

Ross   MacPherson
TC-3528 , `66 BGT, NEMGT - #11849
Surrey, BC, Canada