Re: A quick trip out west

To: william.eastman@medtronic.com
Subject: Re: A quick trip out west
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 1998 19:23:36 EST
On Sat, 12 Dec 1998 21:18:47 -0600 William Eastman
<william.eastman@medtronic.com> writes:
>As Bill Spohn wrote, I am just back from a quick trip to Vancouver.
>My brother in law Brian and I spent five days on the road to pick up
>parts that, according to Bill, make up the majority of a 1958 Jaguar
XK150
>fixed head coupe.

(snip)

  I have set the body  on the frame with the fenders, doors, and seats in
about the right place  so it kind of looks like a car.

>Regards,
>Bill Eastman
>61 MGA in storage
>58 Jaguar parts in the garage.

What a great story  - this is movie of the week stuff. I admire the
fortitude shown in even attempting this and when you add in ice, snow,
pulling trannys in parking lots etc. i feel rather humble. Well done Bill
and good luck with it! - it might even be worth it financially, a friend
of mine restores 120s and 150s in Ontario and "knocks them out" in the
U.S. at 50,000+

mike robson
69 roadster
70 BGT