Re: A quick trip out west -Reply

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, miker15@juno.com
Subject: Re: A quick trip out west -Reply
From: Bill Eastman <william.eastman@medtronic.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 11:56:19 -0600

>>> <miker15@juno.com> 12/13/98 06:23pm >>>
 it might even be worth it financially, a friend
of mine restores 120s and 150s in Ontario and "knocks them out" in the
U.S. at 50,000+>>>

Mike,
Thanks for the encouragement.  Unfortunately, these sales prices are for
nicely done open cars, not home restored coupes.  Like many of us, I hope
to at least get the parts money back at the end when it heads down the
road.  The coupe will be fixed up as a "10 foot car" driver so that Nancy
and I can do a few historic rallies and the occasional weekend getaway.
For the serious job of recreational driving, I expect the A will remain the
weapon of choice.  I don't have enough hair to worry about the wind messing
it up.  I have to admit that the XK head and three 2 inch SU's sitting on
the workbench look pretty darned cool though.

Regards,
Bill Eastman
61 MGA
Jag Parts-O-Rama