Re: '77 Midget update

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: '77 Midget update
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 16:00:12 EST
In a message dated 12/14/98 3:37:41 PM Eastern Standard Time,
cdlynes@bellsouth.net writes:

<< Was enjoying your disclaimer until the bananas quote.  Where did that line
come
 from??!!! ha :o)
 Anything like, "I hope we can still be friends..."

 David Lynes, Woodstock, GA
 73 Midget
 78 MGB >>

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Let's say "Loving THE LIST has made me bananas."  It's from an old song
called, strangely enough, Loving You Has Made Me Bananas.  I think Tony
Randall recorded it in the '60s, but I'm sure it's older than that.  It sounds
more like a Rudy Vallee song, but he was to serious to sing the lyrics.

"Your red scarf matches your eyes,
You close your cover before stri-hi-hi-king,
Father had the ship-fitter blues,
Loving you has made me bananas."

Great song to sing while driving top down in the snow.

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport