Re: stock racing

To: skye@ffwd.bc.ca, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: stock racing
From: EricSsmc@aol.com
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 23:02:16 EST
Skye,
For information on autocrossing, contact the SCCA (Sports Car Club of
America).  I believe their headquarters is in Boulder, Co.  (My membership
expired sometime ago-retired autocrosser, SOLO I & II).  For the $40
membership fee (which you will need for SCCA sanctioned events), they will
send you a membership package which will contain a rulebook if you request
one.  This book will tell you all you need to know.  If my memory serves me
correct, your car will run in E-stock.  Good luck and have fun, it's a blast!
My wife screamed the first time she saw our 73 B come around the cones up on 3
wheels.....

Eric