RE: dual master cylinder no servo

To: "'ninab@scoresheet.com'" <ninab@scoresheet.com>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: dual master cylinder no servo
From: Hans Duinhoven <H.Duinhoven@simac.nl>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 11:58:53 +0100
Hi Nina,

This cylinder is not the easiest thing to work on.
The Porter book How to purchase and restore the MGB shows a nice story which
indicates: when you want to avoid any risk - have the job done by a pro or
better get a new one.

I have had mine restored by a brake shop but put  a new one in the car, so
the old one is for sale. If you come next weekend to the British Car Show at
Lisse in Holland you are very welcome to collect it....

Cheers,

Hans
'71 MGBGT still in the carpet mood