RE: dual master cylinder no servo

To: "'Rene van Maanen'" <renevm@support.neth.hp.com>,
Subject: RE: dual master cylinder no servo
From: Hans Duinhoven <H.Duinhoven@simac.nl>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 13:50:03 +0100
Dear Rene,

I'll go on the sunday.
Propably in the afternoon after 14:00.
If you are not sure to go, it's better that I convince you now.
It is very worth while to go.
Very good atmosphere, absolute fantastic booth (the winner of the show) of
the MG T series club, lots of MG spare part companies - they even come from
the UK to sell there!

You also are very welcome to visit me - I live at Lisse at the Anne
Frankstraat 22
Phone 0252 - 414183. The street is at the other side of Lisse as where the
show is unfortunately. Can you have a look at my car...
(and even talk about business if you like)

BTW have you ever carpeted your car?

Cheers,

Hans
'71 MGBGT