Three Odd questions - MGB

Subject: Three Odd questions - MGB
From: Joseph Cianciotti <jmc987@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 98 07:19:30 -0800
1) How does one replace the bulb in a tachometer? I tried to remove the
connector at the top rear of the gauge but it doesn't want to move and I
don't want to force it.

2) I need a new speedo. I have a 67 B with a three synchro, non-overdrive
transmission and banjo axle. I have the oversize tires right now, but
would like it to be correct when I get the proper tires. At what rotation
rate should it be calibrated? The current gauge is not the correct one so
I'd rather not trust it.

3) I need to pay my annual dues for the NAMGBR and can't find the
postcard. Where do I send that (Along with my change of address)? Sorry
to bomb the list for this one, but I can't seem to find David Deutsch's
email address.

That's it. Thanks in advance.