index to Bentley

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: index to Bentley
From: Bill Saidel <saidel@crab.rutgers.edu>
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 98 10:31:17 EST
Hi everyone,
    Has anyone ever compiled an index to the Bentley manual?
If so, where?  If not read on...

There are 16 system chapters. If there are 15 people willing to analyze one
chapter each, I will compile them together and make the compendium available
to all. (I'll do the 16th.)

If you are interested in being one of the 15, email me direct with the
chapter you would be willing to do. If we do this, let's do
all communication direct to the participants and out of the list.

This index would be great for those of us whose inexperience exceeds our
enthusiasm. Besides, the garage is really cold and my computer room
is not.

Happy Holidays all,

Bill Saidel
saidel@crab.rutgers.edu