Down the Gurgler (was re:Postings?)

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Down the Gurgler (was re:Postings?)
From: Eric Erickson <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 04:21:10 +0000
Lawrie Alexander wrote:

> can a few of our Aussie Listers please respond as to whether their
> local bath-water swirls round the plug-hole in a clockwise or counter-
> clockwise direction (Or do you say "anti-clockwise, as they do in
> England?) Maybe this matter can be settled once and for all thanks to
> the wonders of modern communication techniques!

Believe it or not I have just tested this, especially for you, Lawrie.
For some reason I have never, in all my years, made a serious mental
note of this phenomenon so I can't tell you if this is "standard" or
"usual" or "common" for all of Australia... but... at 04:15hrs in
Central Australia (Adelaide) the water went down...

COUNTER-CLOCKWISE!

Eric
'68 MGB MkII