Re: dont frowm at me--I'm not-I'm grimming

To: Neil Schultz <NeilMGB@erols.com>
Subject: Re: dont frowm at me--I'm not-I'm grimming
From: Vallely <vallely@ibm.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 1998 21:21:42 -0500
Neil Schultz wrote:

> Whatever...  Im still having fun.

Who you trying to convince? ;)
Don't worry--you're going through another phase. This one's called early
(I assume) adulthood. You'll migrate to things that are actually
comfortable, rational and safe . Eventually, though, you'll realize that
you're bored to tears, life is short and women your age don't look as
good as you remember them looking. Nor do you. You'll buy another sexy
car, only by now the cars of your youthful dreams are all rusted hulks,
so you'll also need a mig welder and the advice of other people on this
list. Where, of course, you'll respond with wisdom and sagacity to
occasional posts from younger folks...and so forth.
The moral: make sure you can always afford 2 cars.
John V.
'59 mga