Re: Matchbox MGF

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Matchbox MGF
From: "Michael Carnell" <carnellm@palmettobug.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 17:31:47 -0500
That may be true, but the Matchbox is less than a dollar.  In fact I have
bought a few for 68 cents.  I plan on taking some, stripping the paint off,
detailing them and then repainting them in appropriate colors.  When done
they should be quite nice.  The Corgi is a great model though, I have two!

--
Michael Carnell - Charleston, SC
Collector of all things relating to MG 1100 and 1300 Sports Sedans