SUV vs MGA, Oh Nooooo!

To: mgs <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: SUV vs MGA, Oh Nooooo!
From: Engelhardt <engel@metro.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 17:51:02 -0800
I was waiting at a light today when the guy in front of me (Nissan
Pathfinder XE) decided to back up and change lanes...rapidly.
Crrrunnnch! No injuries and my  car is still drivable but the chrome
grill, surrounding sheet metal, one headlight and right fender are
toast. The hood, radiator etc. are ok. The good news is that the other
driver is a police officer and FULLY insured. He reported the accident
to his insurance company immediately, before I even returned home, so I
think there won't be a problem with getting them to fix the damage.
Since they will have to pay, I want to make sure all the damage is fixed
completely and that the best possible job is done. So my question to the
list is: Does anyone have a recommendation for a body shop (with MG
experience???) in the North Bay Area preferably near Santa Rosa? Also,
many years ago I got a replacement grill. It was so cheap and tinny
looking that I ended up not using it and having the original rechromed.
Are better quality replacements available? I will need the sheet metal
around the grill and probably the fender, recommendations on where to
get them, anyone?

TIA,

Ron
58 MGA (bruised but not broken)