Primer Colour

To: "mgs-digest list" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Subject: Primer Colour
From: "Fred Pixley" <fpixley@kingston.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 07:49:02 -0500
I think you are right about the primer colour being a yellowy green.  I've
seen the same colour in obscure places under the undercoating on the floors,
in the wheel arches, etc.  I don't know what years are involved but I've
seen it on my 69 Midget(a white car) and my 77 Marina(damask red).  I don't
know if it is the same as the pea green top coat but it might be.
You don't see a lot of people repainting their MG's to Limeflower Green
however it'll stand out in a sea of red and BRG.

Fred Pixley
Napanee, Ontario, Canada