Re: Engine rebuild

To: stargazer1@home.com, mrayborn@merlin.ebicom.net
Subject: Re: Engine rebuild
From: H4aardvrk@aol.com
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 1998 01:21:06 EST
In a message dated 12/22/98 10:00:14 PM Mountain Standard Time,
stargazer1@home.com writes:

<< have a "fast road" cam from British Motorsports in my '69 GT. I'm
 pretty sure it's similar to the Kent Fast Road cam. >>
Dave,
    Does your B easily pass the federal emmisions laws with you 'fast road
cam"?
In Colorado, the test stations are not the least bit familiar with the lay out
of most of the smog equipment on a B engine..they are very aware of what their
computer tells them at the end of a test,however..it passes and gets a sticker
or it fails and gets rejected from the road until other things are done.
  So, does your fast cam B engine pass the federal emmision laws?..I am very
interested in this..I have a 1974 Bgt that is going to be rebuilt this spring
and i would like to know how the fast cams work in the smog test..if you
could, could you send me your test result numbers to compare with my standard
engine results??
     Thank you a bunch for info.
     Yours, H4(Howard)