Re: Overinflated Tires -> Skiddish

To: <REwald9535@aol.com>, <barneymg@ntsource.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Overinflated Tires -> Skiddish
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 1998 07:42:33 -0800
OK, time to go out on a limb again............

Can you produce the C & D article, perchance, and prove they said 36 front
and 30 rear? All logic - and 35 years experience driving MGBs - tells me
that would make sense the other way around (for a rubber-bumper car; CBs
don't need such a wide differential front to rear).

Putting 6 psi more in the front would make for a car that oversteered
terribly, esp. when you consider the RB cars call for five more in the
rear.......

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center