MDC in Hawaii

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MDC in Hawaii
From: drothma@us.ibm.com
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 1998 13:41:19 -0500

From: dac <dac@hawaii.rr.com>
To: mgs@autox.team.net <mgs@autox.team.net>
Date: Sunday, December 27, 1998 10:52 PM

darrel,
     I currently have about $7000 into my complete restoration of a C-GT
that cost me $2000 running. Check the sills and hood. Hood will cost you
upwards of $600 for a real aluminum one (its hard to fine a suitable used
one).
I have a hard time believing it is restored for $4500. check it out and
snag it
for me if you do not want it. I would like a roadster for the summer; my
C-GT is
great all year round except on snowny days.

Good luck,
David Rothman '69 MGC-GT