Clubs

To: MG Listserver <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Clubs
From: Chris Attias <cattias@cats.ucsc.edu>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 1998 12:50:35 -0800
Listees:

I was thinking the other day that it would be good to join an MGB club.  I
belong to my regional (Northern California) Alfa club, and enjoy the
experience and information I get from the club and its members...So the
question now is "Which club?"

I know there are a couple of local ones which are primarily MGA and MG-T
based.  I am considering AMGBA and NAMGBR, and don't know much about either
beyond what they currently have on their WWW sites.  Could members of
either group fill me in on why they chose the association they belong to,
and what they think of the club events?  Thanks,

Chris Attias
'64 MGB
Santa Cruz, CA

Chris Attias