Re: Fule line disconnect

To: "Rene van Maanen" <renevm@support.neth.hp.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Fule line disconnect
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 1998 16:26:27 -0000
Rene, there is a good chance that it will drain.  When I replaced the flex
between the pump and the pipe to the carbs it constantly ran, even though I
had that corner of the car raised.  Paradoxically, when I changed the pump
itself at the roadside it did not, even though that corner was probably
lower than the others.  Maybe that is the answer.

It should not be difficult to find a 'plug' the same outer diameter as the
pipe and plug it into the end of the flex.

PaulH.