Need help locating part

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Need help locating part
From: Gregory E Mccauley <gmccau00@umail.ucsb.edu>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 1998 22:36:35 -0800 (PST)
Hi all.
I'm looking for a steering rack bushing for a '74 Austin Marina and I'm
having absolutley no luck.  The bushing fits in the rack opposite the
pinion.  It's dimensions are approximately o/d 1.200", i/d .840", and
width .490".  It's a metal bushing witha delrin-type insert.  I'm hoping
that someone on the list knows of a source for this part or can at least
lead me in the right direction.  Skip Harris doesn't have it.  The British
Leyland p/n is 21H5117.  Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Greg McCauley

--
Greg McCauley