72 MGB Parts Car

To: "MGs List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: 72 MGB Parts Car
From: "David F. Darby" <darby@tri-lakes.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 1998 01:38:28 -0600
Greetings,

Cheap parts car for sale in Southwest Missouri (USA).  It followed me home a
few years ago, but I never did anything with it. The PO disassembled
practically everything. The engine is partially disassembled from the lower
end. There are several boxes of parts.

It is missing the following items:

Title
Bonnet
Seats
Carburetters

The transmission is non-OD. Has rust in the rockers and floors.

You may view an image of it at the unlinked site listed in my signature
below.

Bring your trailer and a fifty-dollar bill, and I will help you load it. If
interested, please e-mail me privately for further details.

Regards,

David F. Darby
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/4598/72mgb.jpg