FS: Two MGB consoles & tonneaus

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: FS: Two MGB consoles & tonneaus
From: "MSLishego" <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 1998 02:18:39 -0500
Howdy all,
        In my travels tonight, I came across two old consoles sitting in my
attic.  One is for 68 - 71 cars, exactly like Moss number 453-715.
It's got an original AM radio (by Audiovox) and all the switches in
place (But the stuff needs some TLC.)  No cracks in the vinyl either!
        The second console is more of a corundum.  It looks very similar to a
console for a 62-67 MGB, but it is padded and vinyl covered.  It has
the mesh for a speaker (which was cut out to fit a radio) but it also
has a radio-sized slot underneath it.  It might be for a midget, or
maybe it's an aftermarket doohickey?
        Don't forget, I'm still trying to get rid of two MGB full tonneau
covers.

I'd like to get $75 for the first console I mentioned, only because
it's got switches and a radio in it...The second one will command much
less, mainly because I don't know what it goes to!  The full tonneaus
are $50 each, due to various damage.  (or best reasonable offer!)

Thanks, and enjoy your cars!

Mike "you gotta what?" Lishego
1974 MGB
1986 Plymouth Turismo 2.2