Great Junk yard in PA

To: "'The MG List'" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Great Junk yard in PA
From: "Brinkmann, Gerardo V" <brinkg@uf4124p01.BheightsNJ.ncr.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 1998 13:23:42 -0500
FYI for those living in PA,NJ,NY area :

I went to a HUGE junk yard a couple of days ago, literally had thousands of
cars, all sorted in alphabetical
order. Had a very good range of foreign cars, from Audi to VW. But what
caught my attention
was the number of British cars.

I counted more than 10 TR7s (2 onvertibles), about 5 MGB roadsters, 1 MGB-GT
(looked salvageable)
an Austin 1300, 3 Midgets - I am sure there were more, but it stated to snow
and the place was
closing down.

Prices are VERY reasonable, I bought a full set of alloy wheels for an Audi
Quattro for $40 complete, and
a set of Saab Minilite look-a-likes for $40 complete.

The yard is located just north of Reading, PA, EZ Pull & Save Auto Parts
717-386-2171

Other interesting cars were Citroen DS, Fiat 850 conv, Renault 8(?), Peugeot
403 etc.