Re: HNY

To: Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: Re: HNY
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 1998 18:00:38 EST
Just like to Echo the good wishes to all of you, all of yours and all the
neat cars we keep talking about
1998 was another excellent MG year for me - even though i ended up "down"
one roadster, it went to a caring home and i did obtain the Riley which
has now been assimilated into the family since four months of cleaning
have got it almost ready.......to be cleaned properly!
The GT received its new split rear bumpers and paid me back with 3rd
place at Hagerstown and another 3rd at "Rocks" - it also covered over
nine thousand miles since last January and whilst im loathe to say it,
did so with only regular maintenance some new diff seals and a
refurbished heater
The 69 was transformed from diamond in the rough status to virtually
brand new car and still covered over four thousand miles (it would have
been more but for blowing the engine in november!) -As of today, the new
block is in, the head is fitted and all the ancilliaries will get fitted
back on over the weekend - Im hoping for "first firing" one evening next
week - which will be 25 minutes at 2500rpm to bed in the new cam!
Some truly excellent events and shows this year starting with Norristown
and ending "on the rocks" - some really good times with a lot of great
folk - i look forward to the same next year

Heres to all of us in 1999 - !

mike robson
69 roadster
70 BGT