Re: Some Good News about Over-Stuffed Seats!

To: <xyzabcde@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Some Good News about Over-Stuffed Seats!
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 1999 09:34:32 -0500
On 12/30/98 6:32 PM so and so (xyzabcde@earthlink.net) said. (And I
quote:)

>Re: "Sorbathane"
>
>Dave Ambrose said,
>
>> if you needed it in some curvaceous shape, it
>> had to be molded that way.  It may also be available in sheets.
>
>I haven't tried this, but I've been told that foam can be cut into curvaceous
>shapes with a heated coat hanger bent into the required curve.  Straight cuts
>are best done with an electric carving knife.
>
>Denise Thorpe
Didn't I see "Curvaceous Denise" in Spensers Gifts?

Sorry couldn't help my self.

Larry Macy
78 Midget

PS for Denise - Earthlink is an all Mac ISP - No? (Why to go)

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
System Manager/Administrator
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

In a world without walls or fences, what use do we have for windows or
gates?