Re: Console lights

To: Richard D Arnold <richard.arnold@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Console lights
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Jan 1999 17:34:05 -0800
Rich,

      There may be no correlation, but while I was reinstalling the console of
my 77B after installing the new wiring harness I noticed a lamp covered over
with a plastic sleeve. This lamp could very easily have been inserted into the
unused indicator lamp socket to the right of the seat belt indicator.  The lamp
wiring is green/pink plus a black (ground) lead.  I finally found the wire on
the Haynes wiring diagram for  'later N. American models' as being the Service
Interval Warning Lamp.  Even though it's not used, it's still there.

Bud Krueger
52TD
77MGB