Re: Console lights

To: "Richard D Arnold" <richard.arnold@juno.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Console lights
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 1999 16:23:13 -0000
Clausager reckons 73 models had a warning light for the hazards, the heated
rear window (GT only, of course) had an integral warning lamp.  1975 models
had an additional warning light for the EGR servicing reminder.

A picture (of a 73 GT) shows a red light which is to the right of what
appears to be a round blank, both of them being above a horizontal rectangle
which could be the set belt warning lamp.

PaulH.